SEO Blog|SEO|SEO Company Our cutting edge Social media doesn’t just connect consumers with businesses,
but also with just about every place they go and everything they watch and buy.
BarkingFrogSEO’s Social Media Report looks at trends and consumption patterns
across social media platforms in the U.S. and other major markets, exploring
the rising influence of social media on consumer behavior.
Bullet Points for “The Social Media Analysis”
- Social networks and blogs continue to dominate
Americans’ time online, now accounting for nearly a quarter of total time spent
on the Internet
- At over 53 billion total minutes during May
2011, Americans spend more time on Facebook than they do on any other website
- Tumblr is an emerging player in social media,
nearly tripling its audience from a year ago
- Nearly 40 percent of social media users access
social media content from their mobile phone
- Internet users over the age of 55 are driving
the growth of social networking through the Mobile Internet
- 70 percent of active online adult social
networkers shop online, 12 percent more likely than the average adult Internet
- Across a sample of 10 global markets, social
networks and blogs are the top online destination in each country, accounting
for the majority of time spent online and reaching at least 60 percent of
active Internet users
To read more seo blogs, follow the link here.