Guaranteed in 60 days
Transform your website into a lead generating machine with search engine optimization from Barking Frog SEO.
Guaranteed in 60 days
Transform your website into a lead generating machine with search engine optimization from Barking Frog SEO.
Shane Baldwin | Shane Baldwin Silverleaf | Shane Baldwin Utah
Shane is an entrepreneurial visionary. His ambition, determination, and self-belief have propelled him into becoming the driving force behind SilverLeaf Financial.
Shane Baldwin brings to SilverLeaf a refined skill set, achieved through success and diversity amidst a unique array of business ventures.
Shane Baldwin prides himself on attention to detail, an unyielding work ethic and a burning desire to create a win/win for all those he comes in contact with.
Listed below are a few of his professional and personal achievements and highlights.
– Has operated, managed, and sold several profitable companies.
– Financial Adviser at Merrill Lynch for 3 years, targeting business development and client acquisitions that totaled nearly $600 Million.
– Founder of SilverLeaf Companies three branches:
– SilverLeaf Financial, Real Estate, and Asset Management
– Brigham Young University – Hawaii, Business Administration and Marketing
Actively engaged in many charitable and community organizations:
– Board Member for the National Shaken Baby Foundation
– Board Member for the Northern Utah Chapter of the Red Cross
– Member of the National Exchange Club
– Current Member and former Chapter President of Toastmasters
Shane Baldwin currently resides in Layton, Utah with his wife and three children
blogs by www.barkingfrogseo.com
Backlinks | SEO BacklinksBarking Frog has decided to make it real easy for you to learn how to truly seo your site to the front pages of Google, Yahoo and Bing. As you can see it’s no easy task or we’d all be front page Google. I recommend you just calling us for a free seo quote. Our seo engineers will have you front page Google in 90 days local. Enjoy the links and happy seoing:)
My seo tools:
Link Checker (http://www.ranks.nl/cgi-bin/ranksnl/tools/checklink.pl) – check your links to see if it’s still valid or not
Link Popularity (Link Popularity – SEO Tools – Search Engine Optimization, Google Optimization) – checks the total number of web pages which link to a website
Link Price Calculator (Link Price Calculator – SEO Tools – Search Engine Optimization, Google Optimization) – help to determine the approximate amount you should be paying (or charging) per month for a text link (ad) from each and every page of the specified website
Site Link Analyzer (Site Link Analyzer – SEO Tools – Search Engine Optimization, Google Optimization) – analyze a given web page and return a table of data containing columns of outbound links and their associated anchor text
URL Rewriting (URL Rewriting – SEO Tools – Search Engine Optimization, Google Optimization) – convert dynamic URLs into static looking HTML URLs
Link Extractor (Link Extractor) – Extract links from a specific web page
Link Shortener (Link Shortener – Short/Shortcut Link – Hits Counter) – shorten a web address
Backlink Anchor Text Analyzer (http://www.webconfs.comURLnchor-text-analysis.php) – check link text used by your backlinks to Link to your website
Keyword Verification (Search Engine Placement Check – Marketleap Search Engine Verification Tool) – checks to see if your site is in the top three pages of a search engine result for a specific keyword
Keyword Density Analyser (Mark Horrell – Keyword density analyser) – another SEO tools for keywords
Keyword Cloud (Keyword Cloud – SEO Tools – Search Engine Optimization, Google Optimization) – a visual representation of keywords used on a website
Keyword Density (Keyword Density – SEO Tools – Search Engine Optimization, Google Optimization) – another SEO tool for checking keyword density
Keyword Difficulty Check (Keyword Difficulty Check – SEO Tools – Search Engine Optimization, Google Optimization) – see how difficult it would be to rank for specific keywords or phrases
Keyword Optimizer (Keyword Optimizer – SEO Tools – Search Engine Optimization, Google Optimization) – optimizer your keywords with this tool
Keyword Suggestion (Keyword Suggestion Tool) – Find related keywords matching your search
XML-Sitemaps (Create your Google Sitemap Online – XML Sitemaps Generator) – Build your Site Map online (XML, ROR, Text, HTML)
Gsitecrawler (Google Sitemap Generator for Windows :: GSiteCrawler) – Google (and Yahoo!) Sitemap Generator for Windows
Validate XML Sitemap (Google XML Sitemap Validator – XML Sitemaps Generator) – Search Engine Optimizion Tool for validating your xml sitemaps
Google Analytics (http://www.google.com/analytics/) – tells you everything about your visitors
Google Banned Checker (http://www.iwebtool.com/google_banned) – check whether a site is banned by Google or not
Search Engine Bot Simulator (http://www.xml-sitemaps.com/se-bot-simulator.html) – SEO Tool to simulate search engine parsing of webpages and display discovered links.
Indexed pages (http://www.seochat.com/seo-tools/indexed-pages/) – check the no. of indexed pages for your blog
Spider Simulator (http://www.seochat.com/seo-tools/spider-simulator/) – simulates a search engine by displaying the contents of a web page
Search Engine Friendly Redirect Checker (http://www.seochat.com/seo-tools/redirect-check/) – checks the exact HTTP headers that a web server is sending with an HTTP response.
Search Engine Position (http://www.iwebtool.com/search_engine_position) – Locate your search listings on Google and Yahoo!
Search Listings Preview (http://www.iwebtool.com/search_listings_preview) – Preview your website on Google, MSN and Yahoo! Search
HTML Encrypt (http://www.iwebtool.com/html_encrypter) – Hide your HTML source code
HTML Optimizer (http://www.iwebtool.com/html_optimizer) – Optimize and clean your HTML source code
HTTP Headers (http://www.iwebtool.com/http_headers) – Extract the HTTP Headers of a web page
HTTP Headers Viewer (http://www.xml-sitemaps.com/http-headers-viewer.html) – check HTTP headers for any specific URL
Meta-tags Extractor (http://www.iwebtool.com/metatags_extractor) – Extract meta-tags information from a web page
Meta-tags Generator (http://www.iwebtool.com/metatags_generator) – Generate and configure your meta-tags
META Analyzer (http://www.seochat.com/seo-tools/meta-analyzer/) – analyze a website’s meta tags
Meta Tag Generator (http://www.seochat.com/seo-tools/meta-tag-generator/) – help you to generate meta tags
Source Code Viewer (http://www.iwebtool.com/code_viewer) – View the source code of a page
Alexa Traffic Rank (http://www.iwebtool.comURLlexa_traffic_rank) – View and compare Alexa Ranking graphs
Domain Age Tool (http://www.webconfs.com/domain-age.php) – find out the age of your competitor’s domains
Domain Stats Tool (http://www.webconfs.com/domain-stats.php) – get all kind of statistics of your competitor’s domains
Domain Availability (http://www.iwebtool.com/domain_availability) – Check the availability of domains
Domain Look-up (http://www.iwebtool.com/domain_lookup) – Retrieve a range of information about a domain
Domain Whois (http://www.iwebtool.com/whois) – Retrieve domain whois information
Instant Domain Checker (http://www.iwebtool.com/instant) – Check the availability of domains instantly
Ping Test (http://www.iwebtool.com/ping) – Check the presence of an active connection
Reverse IP/Look-up (http://www.iwebtool.com/reverse_ip) – Resolve a host to an IP address
Server Status (http://www.iwebtool.com/server_status) – Check if your website is online or offline
Website Speed Test (http://www.iwebtool.com/speed_test) – Find out how fast your website loads
What Is My IP Address (http://www.whatismyipaddress.com/) – shows your ip address
IP to City (http://www.webconfs.com/ip-to-city.php) – determine the Country, City, Latitude and Longitude of an IP Address
Website to Country (http://www.webconfs.com/website-to-country.php) – determine the Country in which the specified website is Hosted
Statcounter (http://www.statcounter.com/) – famous free web tracker
HiStats (http://www.histats.com/) – Free, real time updated web stats service
Addfreestats (http://www.addfreestats.com/) – provide free website statistics
FEED Validator (http://www.feedvalidator.org/) – for Atom and RSS
W3C Markup Validation Service (http://validator.w3.org/) – check for conformance to W3C Recommendations and other standards
Kontera Ads Preview (http://www.webconfs.com/kontera-preview-tool.php) – preview Kontera Ads on your website
Online spell checker (http://www.markhorrell.com/tools/spellcheck.asp) – simple online spell checking tools
Browser Screen Resolution Checker (http://www.markhorrell.com/tools/browser.shtml) – shows what your site looks like with different screen resolutions
Your Browser Details (http://www.iwebtool.com/browser_details) – View your IP address and your browser details
Anonymous Emailer (http://www.iwebtool.comURLnonymous_emailer) – Send e-mails to users anonymously
md5 Encrypt (http://www.iwebtool.com/md5) – Encrypt text to MD5
Online Calculator (http://www.iwebtool.com/online_calculator) – A simple online calculator
1. Reporting Spam to Google – http://www.google.com/contact/spamreport.html
2. Use Google to search your website – http://www.google.com/services/free.html
3. Submit your website to Google – http://www.google.com/addurl.html
4. Monitor Keyword Phrases – http://google.com/webalerts (This is neat to check out however does not help that much)
5. Googles Guidelines for Websmasters –
http://www.google.com/webmasters/guidelines.html (A must read new people)
6. Facts for Webmasters – http://www.google.com/webmasters/facts.html
7. Having Trouble? Contact Google Directly – http://www.google.com/ads/offices.html
Website Design & Tools
1. Free Forms for your website TFMail – http://nms-cgi.sourceforge.net/
2. Validate Your HTML – http://validator.w3.org/
3. HTTP Error Code Meanings – http://www.searchengineworld.com/val…errorcodes.htm (http://www.searchengineworld.com/val…errorcodes.htm)
4. Keyword Tracking – http://www.digitalpoint.com/tools/keywords/
5. Link Checker – http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/~checkout~/…0charset=utf-8
6. Search Engine Relationship Chart – http://www.bruceclay.com/searchengin…nshipchart.htm (http://www.bruceclay.com/searchengin…nshipchart.htm)
Bruce Clay does an excellent job of keeping this updated.
7. Link Popularity Checker (Uptime Bot) – http://www.uptimebot.com/
8. Character Counting – http://a1portal.com/freetools/charcount.htm (This is great when optimizing your title or meta tags)
9. Character Encoding – http://www.itnews.org.uk/w_qrefs/w_i…p_charsets.cfm (http://www.itnews.org.uk/w_qrefs/w_i…p_charsets.cfm) (Ever wonder what those iso-8859-4 or utf-8 were or how to use them?)
10. Converting Hex to Dec or Vice Versa – http://www.hypersolutions.org/pages/hex.html#DectoHex
11. Ascii-Dec-Hex Conversion Code Chart – http://www.sonofsofaman.com/misc/ascii/default.asp
12. Ascii-HTML View Conversion Chart – http://a1portal.com/freetools/asciicodes.htm (This is an excellent resource when placing ascii code on your website. Remember to use the correct character encoding)
13. Ascii Chart in .GIF Format – http://www.jimprice.com/ascii-0-127.gif
14. Customer Focus Tool – http://www.futurenowinc.com/wewe.htm (Tells you whether your website is focused on your customers or not)
16. Adsense Simulator – http://www.digitalpoint.com/tools/adsense-sandbox/ (This will give you an idea of what ads will be displayed on your website before you place them)
17. Google Page Rank Calculator – http://www.webworkshop.net/pagerank…lator.php3?pgs= (This is an advanced tool for finding out what you need to get your PR to the next level.)
18. Page Rank Finder – http://www.seo-guy.com/seo-tools/google-pr.php (This is a great tool to find quality websites with the PR that you are looking for to exchange websites with. This tool only looks at the home page not the link pages. This tool looks at 10 pages or 100 results)
19. Future Google PR – http://www.searchengineforums.com/ap…e/type:rphans/ (http://www.searchengineforums.com/ap…e/type:rphans/) – This is an article that tells you what datacenter your Google PR is updated on first.
20. Keyword Analysis Tool – http://www.mcdar.net/ – This tool is a must. It’s quick and easy to use
21. Keyword Density Analyzer – http://www.webjectives.com/keyword.htm
22. Keyword Difficulty Checker – http://www.searchguild.com/cgi-bin/difficulty.pl (You will need a Google API for this one)
23. Free Google API – http://www.google.com/api
24. Rocket Rank – http://www.rocketrank.com/ – This will only check the top 20 of the following SE’s:
(All The Web DMOZ AltaVista Overture Excite Web Crawler HotBot Lycos What U Seek Yahoo)
Keyword Suggestion Tools:
25. WordTracker & Overture Suggestions http://www.digitalpoint.com/tools/suggestion/ – This is the best one of the three
26. Adwords Suggestion – https://adwords.google.com/select/m…=KeywordSandbox
27. Overture Suggestion – http://inventory.overture.com/d/sea…ory/suggestion/
28. Link Analyzer – http://www.scribbling.net/analyze-web-page-links Analyze the ratio of internal links vs. external links. This is a good tool when determining page rank leakage.
29. Link Appeal – http://www.webmaster-toolkit.com/link-appeal.shtml (Want to know whether or not you actually want your link on that page?)
30. Link City – http://showcase.netins.net/web/phdss/linkcity/ (This place has EVERY tool under the sun for everything you could ever possibly want)
31. Link Reputation – http://18.104.22.168/cgi-bin/link-reputation-tool.cgi (Reveals baclinks pointing to the target URL along with a link survey for each backlink.)
32. Google PR Tools – http://www.thinkbling.com/tools.php (This guy has tons of fantastic tools. He is not as popular as some of the rest yet the tools are great)
33. Protect Your e-mail address – http://www.fingerlakesbmw.org/main/flobfuscate.php (Obfuscates your e-mail so spambots don’t pick it up from the Internet)
34. Digital Points Ad Network – http://www.digitalpoint.com/tools/ad-network/?s=2197 – After using all of the tools and more on this page. This has helped out the rankings faster than anything else.
35. Sandbox Detection Tool – http://www.socengine.com/seo/tools/sandbox-tool.php – Is your website being sandboxed?
36. Spider Simulation – http://www.submitexpress.com/analyzer/ – See what the spider sees on your website
37. SEO-Toys – http://seo-toys.com/ – These are some things that I had in my favorites. Some of them are okay.
38. Multiple SEO Tools – http://www.free-seo-tools.com/ – This website has a variety of misc. tools on it that you can use to better your search engine rankings.
39. Bot Spotter – http://sourceforge.net/projects/botspotter – This is a phenomenal script that will track what bots hit your website at what times. (Runs on PHP enabled websites)
40. Net Mechanic – http://www.netmechanic.com/toolbox/power_user.htm – This will break your website down and tell you any errors that you may be unaware of.
41. Statcounter – http://www.statcounter.com/ – This will track your clients throughout the dynamically created pages of your website. This is a free service.
42. Dr. HTML – http://www.fixingyourwebsite.com/drhtml.html – This will test your website for any errors that you may be unaware of and tell you how to fix them.
43. Page Rank Calculation – http://www.sitepronews.com/pagerank.html
Newsletters & Articles
1. Site Pro News – www.sitepronews.com (http://www.sitepronews.com/)
2. In Stat – http://www.instat.com/ (This has some decent insight)
3. Page Rank Explained – http://www.webworkshop.net/pagerank….olbar_pagerank (http://www.webworkshop.net/pagerank….olbar_pagerank)
4. Seach Engine Ratings and Reviews – http://searchenginewatch.com/reports/
5. Database of Robots – http://www.robotstxt.org/wc/active/html/index.html
(Ever wondered anything about the spiders that are out there?)
1. URL Replacer – (Free) – http://www.motobit.com/help/url-repl…od-rewrite.asp (http://www.motobit.com/help/url-repl…od-rewrite.asp)
2. Mod Rewrite2 – ($39.90US) – http://www.iismods.com/url-rewrite/index.htm
3. URL Rewrite – (23.00EUR) – http://www.smalig.com/url_rewrite-en.htm
1. Links Manager ($20.00US /mo)- http://linksmanager.com/cgi-bin/cook/control_panel.cgi (This is great for the beginner however you will find out that you need to majorly adjust your pages manually in order to spread page rank throughout them otherwise you end up with 20 pages with no PR and 1 page with PR.)
2. Page Rank Finder – http://www.seo-guy.com/seo-tools/google-pr.php
3. Link Appeal – http://www.webmaster-toolkit.com/link-appeal.shtml
Search Engine Submissions
1. Submit Express – http://www.submitexpress.com/newsletters/dec_15_00.html (A lot of people utilize this service. I don’t utilize it)
2. Alexa – http://pages.alexa.com/help/webmaste…tml#crawl_site (http://pages.alexa.com/help/webmaste…tml#crawl_site)
3. AOL – http://search.aol.com/aolcom/add.jsp
4. DMOZ Dummies Guide – http://www.dummies-guide-to-dmoz.or…_not_google.htm (http://www.dummies-guide-to-dmoz.or…_not_google.htm/)
5. DMOZ Instructions – http://dmoz.org/add.html
6. DMOZ Resource Forum – http://resource-zone.com/forum/showthread.php?t=396 (This is where you go when your website doesn’t show up in DMOZ after you have submitted READ THEIR RULES FOR ASKING)
7. ExactSeek – http://www.exactseek.com/freemember.html
8. Google – http://www.google.com/addurl.html
9. Yahoo http://submit.search.yahoo.com/free/request (You must have an account)
10. Yahoo Directory Help – http://docs.yahoo.com/info/suggest/appropriate.html
11. Yahoo Express Submit TOS – https://ecom.yahoo.com/dir/express/terms
12. Yahoo Submit Help – http://help.yahoo.com/help/us/dir/su…uggest-01.html (http://help.yahoo.com/help/us/dir/su…uggest-01.html)
13. MSN – http://beta.search.msn.com/docs/submit.aspx?
ALink Reciprocal Link Checker (http://www.info-pack.com/alink/)
AMeta Meta Tag Editor (http://www.info-pack.com/ameta/)
XML Sitemap Maker (http://www.xmlsitemapmaker.com/)
RSS Feed Maker (http://www.rssfeedmaker.biz/)
Webpage Size Checker (http://www.info-pack.com/pagesize/)
Google’s new Search-based Keyword Tool to the list, its hotness: http://www.google.com/sktool/#